We are currently seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) Bilingual RN in our Adult Family Care (AFC) program to oversee a caseload of individuals with intellectual and/or physical disabilities or frail elders in a family-based setting. The RN will work in conjunction with the AFC Coordinators as part of a multidisciplinary team in order to provide supervision, training, and case management via home visits.
Prior community based nursing experience is preferred. Excellent written and communication skills, current MA RN license, computer skills including experience with Microsoft office, and reliable transportation are required. The Bilingual RN needs to be fluent in Spanish and a bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required. Experience with MDS nursing assessment tool is preferred.
By customizing services, The Arc optimizes the development and self-discovery of the whole person, their family, and how they relate to their community. To learn more about The Arc, please visit our website at www.thearcofghn.org.
RN Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct nursing assessments
- Develop and oversee Plans of Care
- Provide in-home trainings for individuals and families
- Communicate with doctor’s offices
- Conduct monthly or bimonthly house visits
- Valid Massachusetts RN License required;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required;
- Fluent in Spanish required;
- 2 years of experience providing direct care to elders or adults with disabilities required;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation;
- Satisfactory background check and driving record;
- Computer Skills including experience with Microsoft office is required.
Full-Time Schedule: 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. Availability to work until 5:00 or 5:30 at least 3 days per week required.
Compensation: $32 to 34 per hour.
To apply please send your resume to Katelyn Auclair at email@example.com.