Our DDS funded programs are currently seeking a full-time Support Supervisor (40 hours per week) to assist in the management and implementation of services, program record keeping, monitoring clinical needs, and supervision of staff for the individuals and families supported by the Arc.
- Provide case management to adults with developmental disabilities, including maintaining documentation, assisting with generic community resources, overseeing medical appointments and participating in ISP goal implementation.
- Participate in recruitment and provide feedback and guidance to direct care staff.
- Track individuals’ state funded budgets.
- Identify and respond accordingly to crisis situations including psychiatric decompensations.
- Attend meetings with DDS and maintain effective communication with Service Coordinators.
- Collaborate with other team members to best support individuals served.
- Ensure compliance with DDS regulations for all documentation and shared living placements on caseload.
- Participate in on-call after hours rotation in exchange for a stipend.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently while also knowing when to seek supervision around complex clinical or case management issues. They must be action oriented and able to assist with crisis management, engaging in conflict resolution and must have excellent documentation skills. They must also be able to listen, motivate, and encourage individuals and must be able to shift gear from one task to another, as needed. The ideal candidate will be able to be a good role model for male individuals.
The role is office based but will include some field work such as attending meetings and accompanying individuals and their staff to appointments, as needed. Experience in the field is required and experience with mental health issues is preferred.
By customizing services, The Arc optimizes the development and self-discovery of the whole person, their family, and how they relate to their community. To learn more about The Arc, please visit our website at www.thearcofghn.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in the field required, experience with mental health issues is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Satisfactory background check and driving record.
- Computer Skills including experience with Microsoft office is preferred.
Full Time Schedule: 40 hours per week
Compensation Range: $22 to $24 per hour, stipend for on-call
To apply please send your resume to Katelyn Auclair by responding to this ad or email at email@example.com.