- Independent Living Center’s
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Living Programs
- Benefits Counseling (Project IMPACT)
- Federation of Children with Special Needs (FCSN)
- Special Needs Advocacy Network (SPaN)
- Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children & Adolescents (NESCA)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (MCDHH)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
Connect with us:
To schedule a one hour consult please contact Andrea Morris, Director of Family Supports, at email@example.com or at 978-373-0552 ext. 211.
For Bilingual support please contact Elizabeth Beltran, Family Support Navigator at firstname.lastname@example.org 978-373-0552 ext. 217.
Monday-Friday from 10am to 4pm, by appointment only.
Extended hours are offered on the first and third Wednesday of the month via zoom from 5pm until 7:30pm, by appointment only.