- Transition from school to adult services should be complete.
- Adult services are not an entitlement. Adult services are based on availability and are subject to funding by the legislature.
- Continue to attend family meetings, training’s, list serves to learn more about new and existing services.
- Independent Living Center’s
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Living Programs
- Benefits Counseling (Project IMPACT)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (MCDHH)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
Supported Decision Making, Alternatives & Guardianship
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
- Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority (MVRTA)
- Uber (pilot program)
- DriveWise & DriveAdvise (Drivers License)
Connect with us:
To schedule a one hour consult please contact Andrea Morris, Director of Family Supports, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 978-373-0552 ext. 211.
Monday-Friday from 10am to 4pm, by appointment only.
Extended hours are offered on the first and third Wednesday of the month via zoom from 5pm until 7:30pm, by appointment only.