Greater Haverhill and Newburyport Recreation
The Arc of GHN provides affordable, appropriate, FUN and inclusive recreation opportunities for kids, teens, and young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the Greater Haverhill and Newburyport communities. We work in collaboration with the Newburyport YWCA, Shoetown Arts, Plum Island Kayak and other community agencies. We offer programs that encourage the development of creative interests, fitness and independence in accessing community resources.
Currently we offer….
- Monthly Programs for Teens and Young Adults
- Activities during school vacation weeks
- Opportunities for families, brothers and sisters
- Support in accessing inclusive community based programs
- Training for community based recreation providers
Check out our exciting Recreation Schedules!
Below you will find the forms you will need to complete in order to participate in any of our Recreation Events.
For more information please contact:
Kim Bachman, Kim.Bachman@TheArcofGHN.Org 978 373-0552 x208