Click on a link to bring you directly to the website!
Works to ensure the full and equal participation of all people with disabilities in all aspects of life by working to advance legal rights, maximum opportunities, supportive services, accommodations, and accessibility in a manner that fosters dignity and self-determination.
- Autism Commission
- Bureau of Transitional Planning (BTP)
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
- Department of Mental Health (DMH)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (MCDHH)
- Department of Children & Family Services (DCF)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
Supported Decision Making, Alternatives & Guardianship
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
- Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority (MVRTA)
- Uber (pilot program)
- DriveWise & DriveAdvise (Drivers License)
Are you lost in the transition maze? No worries, Andrea is here to help! Call her at 978-373-0552 x211, or email her at Andrea.Morris@thearcofghn.org.