- Transition from school to adult services should be complete.
- Adult services are not an entitlement. Adult services are based on availability and are subject to funding by the legislature.
- Continue to attend family meetings, training’s, list serves to learn more about new and existing services.
- Independent Living Center’s
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Living Programs
- Benefits Counseling (Project IMPACT)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (MCDHH)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
Supported Decision Making, Alternatives & Guardianship
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
- Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority (MVRTA)
- Uber (pilot program)
- DriveWise & DriveAdvise (Drivers License)
Connect with us:
To schedule a one hour, consult please fill out the Intake Form below:
For additional support contact Andrea Morris, Director of Family Supports, at email@example.com or at 978-373-0552 ext. 211.
Para apoyo bilingüe contacte a Rowan DeAza at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-373-0552 ext. 216.
Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm, appointments preferred.
Extended hours are offered by appointment only.